Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I sleep so I can’t feel...


Random blog about stuff that I'm kinda excited for in '08...

-Moving to Garden at work is a big muthafuckin' plus I'm sick of the fucking parking lot

-Shitload of new tunes from some of my favorite bands

-Sevendust
-Taproot
-Disturbed
-Slipknot
-10 Years

-Going away to fucking college I'm so fucking pumped that I'm going to Johnson and Wales in Providence, RI you don't even know each day it gets closer and closer I think I'm down to 219 days left until I leave.

I think that's actually it for now...I've stopped doing funny blogs because I was trying to hard to do it and it was a strained funny and no longer natural I'm sure that when I get to a new department in a few weeks new shit will arise I think that the parking lot has just left me at a stalemate for new material.

No comments: