Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Truth Hurts So Bad, Wouldn't You Say? So Why Tell It...

So my place of employment is exactly like fucking high school. Instead of concentrating on doing your job collecting your check and getting the fuck out of there, people concentrate more or less on who's seeing who, who's fucking who, and who hates who. I thought last June when I graduated from high school that maybe I'd finally be able to leave behind all the fucking bullshit that is incorporated with everybody's business. I wish that I could just show up for my fucking goddamn job one mother fucking day and fucking do my job without somebody that I really could give two fucks about asking me if I'm fucking this person, or if I'm dating that one. No, I'm not fucks, now if you could kindly fuck off and fucking fall off the face of the Earth that would be extremely helpful to me.

Meanwhile, on the home front I think that I've found the best group of friends that I've ever had in my life. People who will accept me for who I am and not who they want me to be. People who seem to genuinly like having me around and you know what, it makes me so much happier to finally find people like that, I've been looking for a while now.

Work over the past few days has fucking sucked asshole. It's been anywhere from 90 to 100 degrees over the last few days and I'm out in the fucking parking lot pulling in carts and loading a/c's for everyone and their mother fucking mother. So, I'm fairly sure that I've lost a few pounds just from sweating my fucking balls off over the past three days of work.

I think that's all I have to say right now.

No comments: