Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We Are Letting You Get Away With It

So last Friday was a pretty fucking good day for me after my lunch hour. I had gone to the bank on my lunch hour that day and when I punched back in from my lunch Haley tells me that I allegedly missed Aaron Lewis shopping in our Pittsfield store. I actually thought that she was lying to me. Then after I had clocked out for the day Haley had put some things aside for him and he came back and went to the service desk for his things and asked for Haley. Sharon was up at the desk and ripped into Haley for putting things aside for him which I guess she wasn't supposed to, I guess it was just a huge misunderstanding. Then he gave Sharon an attitude about yelling at Haley and walked away from her after snatching his receipt out of her hands and giving her a dirty look which Haley said was priceless. She called and told me this story while I was on the bus home and it made my day that Aaron Lewis was a dick to my supervisor. Haha, that's greatness right there.

On a side note he was in again yesterday because he obviously has more money than he knows what to do with and I saw him with my own eyes so I now believe that the previous story did actually happen.

So, back to last Friday, I get off the bus after being amped up about the to do at work. They have fucking Main St. in North Adams blocked off. I guess some guy from Schenectady New York tried to rob the North Adams Hoosac Bank. Which was stupid of him seeing as the police station is a hop, skip, and a jump from that bank. When I get into town there are random duffel bags laying all over the street and everyone is just staring at them. I call my uncle and he tells me that these are bombs. I was like, "No Shit! I'm looking at bombs...in North Adams" Nothing this cool ever happens here. So I walk over towards Big Y where there is a single van parked in the parking lot and it's the guys van. Where he was keeping his pit bull because all badass robbers with TNT strapped to their chest and in Duffel bags have Pit Bulls to guard their vans. It's just so much shit happening in North Adams. Nothing ever happens here. Well, now it has. Blew my fucking mind I was calling everyone in my goddamned phone to tell them. Crazy Shit.
So, since yesterday been listening to a new band that is opening for Nine Inch Nails on their upcoming tour. Does It Offend You, Yeah? check them out, very dancey and electronic. It's something different I like it. Also, I have acquired the new Weezer album, "Weezer (Red Album)" I also have been digging that today. That's about it for today. So, whatever. Oh, yeah, Fuck You Mike Jezak for being all like, "write a damn blog" fucking bitch.

No comments: