Monday, November 26, 2007

My Life Reads Like the Classifieds...

If you've seen Willy Wonka, reading this blog is like the scene when Charlie sees the lights on the building turn back on after being dormant for so long.

So may I take this moment to say "No" to any fucking request that you have of me at work because I am sick of every fucking person that I turn to asking a "favor" of me. I hate the goddamned fucking cashiers thinking that they are my fucking bosses because they can fucking call for my assistance to help customers. Some of them call to have me remove the fucking trash, if I wanted to deal with fucking trash I would be the fucking trash collector not the fucking lot attendant...not that I choose that either. Tell me to fucking collect the fucking carts all the fucking time, YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING BOSS NOR MY SUPERIOR SO SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS. I kinda feel better.

"I brake for birds" a new bumper sticker I saw. I found this to be fucking stupid because I have never seen a breed of bird in Massachusetts that doesn't fly out of the way when you drive at the fucking thing. Unless of course it's a dead bird then who the fuck would brake for that besides animal patrol...maybe this person was an officer of animal patrol...hmmmmm....I don't fucking know...What the fuck ever

No comments: