Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All Work and No Play Makes Me a Dull Boy

So yesterday while walking around work I had a woman drive up to me while out on the lumber pad. She gets out and walks over to me and says Excuse Me, and asks me if we have a large scale in our store. I told her that I didn't think we sold any. She then stops me mid-sentence and says "I don't want to buy one, I want to use one, do you have one to weigh your shipments." I tell her that that is a negatory. She then procedes with her story of how she really needs one badly to weigh a package she needs to mail as if I'm gonna say, "Well, I'm sorry if that's the case then let me pull a magic scale from my fucking asshole." I told her no again and she became angry with me and asked if Wal-Mart had one and I told her that I worked at Home Depot not Wal-Mart so I wouldn't know. She then got back in her mini-van and drove wrecklessly through the parking lot and like swooped past me in the lumber pad and around the back of the building the wrong way. I was praying that I truck would be there and a head on collision would happen to that fucking ignorant fucking whore.

No comments: