Sunday, November 4, 2007

Attention, Attention, May I have all your eyes and ears to the front of the room...SUICIDE?


So me and Chowski are firm believers that Suicide is a choice. We were told otherwise yesterday afternoon. They believe that it is NOT a choice. I do not see how it isn't a choice. Can you tell me? Do you agree or disagree?

Well anyways we were told that while waiting in line for The Academy Is... concert. This concert has turned me into a fan of Cobra Starship, Armor For Sleep, and The Rocket Summer. It was a good time in line with the people next to us until Chow went and made the girl cry with talks of suicide but she was obviously a lunatic if she thinks that there is no choice when it comes to suicide. Fucking weirdo. It was incredibly cold and there was a hurricane off of Hampton Beach and we were sitting at the beach.

I would like to know what business that gothic people have at The Home Depot. They do not do home improvment. They grieve their life because mommy and daddy pay for all of their ridiculously expensive retarded looking makeup and clothing. Fuck them fucking fucks.

I guess that's it for now. And contrary to the title of the blog I am not actually thinking of comitting suicide. Probably got your attention though...

No comments: