Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I’m a Loser, baby, so why don’t you kill me...


Ok so last Friday I found outside of work by the trash on the ground was a box to a woman's vibrator. I of course, as any good human being would do picked it up off the ground and proceded to show it to anyone I could find ask them if they dropped it. Hilarity ensued within our store. I'm actually quite curious as to why the person who purchased this item needed to remove it from the packaging as they entered the Home Depot.

I got two turn tables and a microphone. That Beck is a awesome muthafucka! Ever listen to that shit? You should.

Yesterday I saw an older couple, probably about 50's, driving away in there nice Pontiac Vibe. It was black. They were each reaching out of the window and holding a half of a sheet of sheetrock onto the roof rock. They drove by me and I really couldn't do anything at that point to help them tie it down so I let the fuckers go. I'm pretty curious as to how these people made it to their age alive...

Today there was a Ford F-250 that drove into our lot. I was looking at the people within the cab when they drove by me and the man driving hit the snowbank with the passenger's side front tire. Right as the tire hit the bank and rolled over it the woman in the passenger seat got a look as if she just got an unexpected finger in the ass.

Fuck it....

No comments: