Saturday, December 8, 2007

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

So some of you might now how devastating today could've been when I say that I was in an accident on my way to my class in Springfield. I was turning into a sidestreet when a man drove his van into the back half of my truck and spun me around into another car that was stopped at a stop sign. I managed to hang around at the scene for 2 hours while my truck was towed and NOT get arrested. I am the luckiest man in the world today for having my life and not spending my weekend off in the Springfield Police Department. But I ended up even getting a ride with the officers to a local Burger King to wait for my dad to come and pick me up. BK ended up in a ghetto and I was the only white man there. And I had just exited a cop car unscathed they all were either afraid of me or wanted to shiv my I'm not really sure. So in the end I left unharmed with my truck on a rollback tow truck because the back axle is fucking crooked. So the lesson from today is to not drive without a license but if you do hope to fucking God that they don't run your numbers on the little computer...

On a side note I get to watch the Floyd Mayweather VS. Ricky Hatton on PPV so it all balances out...almost...

No comments: