Friday, December 21, 2007

The Pursuit Begins When This portrayal Of Life Ends


So I've been riding public transportation lately and trying to dress to impress while on the bus in a ratty ass flannel jacket. Just trying to fit in with all the other fucking dejected people of the fucking 413. And I've also been bumming rides off of people home which I actually don't really like to do because I'm kind of a proud person. I also don't like to inconvienience people. But, I do have people who have helped me out a lot and I am quite greatful to George, Haley, Craig, and all the other people that have helped me out in this time of shittiness that has happened because of recent events.

So nothing really good happening at work, it's just become monotonous bullshit that's why I haven't been doing these all that often at all anymore. Just counting down the days, literally, to the day that I leave to go to school and finally move on from this bullshit part of my life.

One thing that the Depot has taught me in life is that I don't want to be doing this for all of my life. If I hadn't taken the year off from schooling to work full time I know that I would fuck off in school, get shit faced, and put about 0 fucking percent into classes. Now that I've taken this time off and seen what it's fucking like to try and live on the fucking shit they give you and the fucking hollow shell of a person that corporations make people I don't want that. I now have seen this shit and it will makes me put that much more into my cooking when I am in school so that I can go out there and do what I want to do and fucking do something I love with my life, not something that someone else wants me to do...

No comments: