Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You’re about to take a Mindtrip...So get your ticket stamped

So today was a pretty mundane day in the saltmines. Of course all of the rumors flying around about me always excite me a bit because I find it all quite HILARIOUS.

But tonight there was a little excitement for me, of course it was probably disappointment for another one of our associates but it occuppied my time quite well. Silver was in an accident as he was leaving work. As soon as I heard about it and that it was at the back of our lot I naturally went out there for two reasons. First and foremost to make sure that dumbfucker wasn't injured. Secondly, because I am a rubbernecker. I love to watch other peoples misfortune. Sorry Silver. It definitly made it worthwhile when the other woman cried over a tow truck. And her vehicle wasn't towed until about 8:30 and the accident was shortly after 7. Ooohhhh that brought satisfaction to my dark heart.

Lastly, Sharon, my front end supervisor was nice enough to give me a ride home. The original plan was to get to Adams and then catch a cab back to the good ol' NA. When we got to her home she ended up going inside and getting her 4 year old and he came along for a ride and she brought me all the way home. Meeting this child just made my heart melt. He was so damn cute. I've always known that I want kids, it's just one of those things that you just know you want. I can't wait to have kids. Strike that, I'm excited at the prospect of one day having kids but not right now, I definitly don't want to be a 19 year old father. But I really wouldn't mind being a father in my mid to late 20's.

Well, this wasn't that funny but it definitly was a journey into my mind...Mindtrip...That's a good tune look it up it's by Nonpoint.

No comments: