Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm Feeling This!

One thing that I've wanted to bring up was the problem that people have with talking to themselves. I fucking think these people need to be supervised when in public so that someone can fucking smack them in the mouth when they start talking to themselves. I witnessed one woman the other day that had a complete conversation with her reflection in the window. She was doing hand gestures and everything. She would shake her head when she didn't agree with herself and all this crazy shit. Then there was a man at the bus stop that was just spouting off random fucking words to himself in the little bus stop hut. I wouldn't go near him I didn't want to interrupt his obviously important conversation with himself. The last person that I observed doing this almost daily is a kid at work. He stands near his register and just constantly talks under his breath to himself. I don't know what he's talking about but he sure does have a lot in common with himself because he never runs out of shit to say.

Lately I've been listening to hella blink-182. I just realized how much I fucking missed listening to them back in the day.

Did you know that Ford F-350's now have tampons? The Home Depot load-n-go does. When you check the transmission fluid on that bitch out pops out this little fucking white tampon looking thing and transmission fluid is fucking red. Those Fucks at Ford are sick muthafucking bastards.

So I went to court last Thursday because I was getting sued by this guy, blah blah blah. Long story short I have to pay him 100 bucks a month for the next 8 months. It seriously could've been worse.

Did you know that people brake for butterflies. Fucking idiots. I hate them.

People need to know the fucking limit of their vehicle and stop putting a ton of shit into half ton trucks. I don't know what's wrong with these people but I don't think that load ratings on pick up trucks are just guidelines that have a leeway of a ton or two either way. I think that it should be legal to beat idiots like this with a shovel. It really would make my life much more fun and interesting.

No comments: