Sunday, October 28, 2007

These are some of the things that I think about at work...10/22

So I actually wrote these on my lunch on 10/19 but kept forgetting my pad in my truck so without further interruption, some shit I wrote...

Code M
Laceration on my hand
Watched as the pool of blood collected in my palm
Watched it scab over
Washed it all away
Left an open wound
This wound is a portal
Portal into me
Within this wound you can see my thoughts,
My thoughts
My dreams
My wishes
My imagination
But I won't let you in








They see what I do
They watch my every move
They analyze me through my motion
Not my results
How I do it should never matter
Watch the results
Results are all that matter




Like Always
While pushing the carts
My skin brushes off
Onto these carts handles
Just specks of myself
Molecules of me
Speckles of my life
And
I wonder
How long will I stay there?
Will I have contact with another person?
Or will I just be brushed off
Like always
Always

Some of the things I think about at work...

No comments: