Thursday, October 18, 2007

So this sparked my interest...

So I'm probably gonna have people that don't agree with my position on this "delicate" subject that I am about to bring up. If you have an opinion go ahead and feel free to voice it. I won't hold it against you as long as you don't hold my opinion against me and it gets dropped here in this blog and doesn't affect our friendship or whatever we have between each other...

So I saw a bulletin post for Anti-Abortionists today. And it really upset me that people would feel the need to take away someone's choice to terminate. I personally am Pro-Abortion. I believe that as long as they terminate soon enough it is her own choice to rid herself of the child. I think that it isn't technically a living and breathing thing. It can't breath for itself, it can't eat for itself, it can't exactly care fo itself. It's brain and lungs are still in development when you are supposed to get an abortion so it of course isn't a full fledged human being and cannot voice it's objections. I, personally, wouldn't want the mother of my child to terminate but if she wanted to because she felt that she wasn't ready to go through with a pregnancy and birthing process then I would let her because it IS her choice and shouldn't catch any flak from anybody for stepping up and saying I am not responsible enough to handle a pregnancy/raising a child. People of course then say don't get pregnant but accidents do happen when on birth control or using a condom. I've even heard of it happening when the men "get fixed" so to speak or women get their tubes tied. It isn't always because you were irresponsible in the first place but you have to understand that drunken nights do happen and people just make bad judgments but that doesn't mean that they should be forced to be burdened with a child at a moment in their life that they don't want one. I think that's all I have on this for the moment.

On another note, I saw a shooting star last night and it was neat....

No comments: