Friday, October 5, 2007

Starbucks

There is a Starbucks across the plaza from the Home Depot that I work at. I would just like to say that this has got to be the most ridiculous fucking store ever. I know that this is kind a horse that's been beat by many people before, but I figure that I shall now take my whacks at it as well. First off their sizes are just pretty fuckin' ballsy. Why make your own sizes. What's wrong with a Small, Medium, and Large. Who the fuck is at these board meetings that says, "Hey guys, can we just make up our own sizes, we'll sound sophisticated!" and they all agree. I just think it makes you seem like pompous fucking asshole pricks. Their pricing is out of control too. I don't know their actual prices because I refuse to shop at these fucking rididculous stores. That's where people will say, "Just don't shop there, and stop bitching." But, I would like to know why I would have a blog without being able to bitch about whatever I damn well feel like bitching about. Ok, I think that all Starbucks should be fucking burnt to the ground and the rich fucking yuppies who "...can't live without my Starbucks, like oh my GAWD!" should go with it, the world would be a fucking healthier and wealthier place without these fucks clutterings us up with all their stupid.

2 posts in one day, I'm feeling creative...

No comments: