Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Things I thought about on 10/10

Ok, so I actually had today off but I feel like finally updating this shiznit mo'fucka...

So, on Sunday had a pretty fucked up thing happen. Guy, in a Ford Explorer was just chillin' behind is truck with the door kind of closed. And when I walked by I looked in to see what was goin' on in there and I saw to my astonishment that he had his daughter of about 3 or 4 just chillin' in the back on a toilet for kids takin' a piss. Now I seem to find this fucked up for a couple of reasons...Why make your child piss in a parking lot when there is a perfectly good bathroom in most stores. I seem to also find this to be bad parenting because you have your kid half naked in a busy parking lot. Another thing is that, that toilet can't be flushed. So do you dump the toilet in the parking lot or do you ride with piss in the back of your truck for the rest of the day. Choices that I will hopefully never had to make in my life because I hope to be a better parent than that.

It's lightning and thundering out. I am not a fan of those things...

I have found that I neither like to listen to or accept constructive criticism. I would rather that you yell at me it goes quicker and it's not masked in fucking fake nice voices that make me wanna punch you in the throat.

I think that's all I really got.

These are some of the things that I think about at work...

No comments: