Saturday, May 3, 2008

All Alone I Fall to Pieces

So today I am composing this blog after drinking about 17 White Russians and I am currently cranking some Saul Williams...check his shit out maybe you'll like and maybe you won't see if I give a fuck man.

I fucking love the word fuck. It's just so fucking great man it just rolls off the tongue man. Say that shit....fuck fuck fuckity fuck...

So I went to a funeral for my cousin Kathleen today. We weren't close at all but it still sucks to have your family dying out. Well, while we were at the funeral home today, man, I figured out what I would like in place of the prayer section of the send off. Since, I am not one to believe in celebrating the cult life style (i.e. Catholism, Christianity, Judiasm) I am actually agnostic. I believe that there could be something but am not commiting to one true God. So in place of reading from the Bible I would like there to be a little passage said about how I have been riding this bus called life for so long and it has now come to the end of the line for the time being and then I would like everyone to sing "The Wheels on the Bus". I would then like another analogy comparing life to riding a boat down a river. followed by a rousing round of "Row, Row, Row, Your Boat". I think that this includes everyone because everyone should know the words to that shit. I thought of this because I didn't know any of the stupid prayers that we were supposed to be doing along in church or any of that shit. Fuck that cultism shit. Also when I die, put me in a fucking coffee can man. I don't want an expensive urn or any of that shit. Put me in a coffee can and have a fire the night of my funeral and throw my ashes in my fire. Thanks a lot everyone, I think that I would like to make this blog my actual Last Will and Testament. I am now listening to "Fall to Pieces" by Velvet Revolver....I fucking love that song man. I was fucking cocked last night and woke up and started fucking drinking again today it's been a long few fucking hours. Fuck All Y'all man...

No comments: