Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm Not Giving You An Attitude, I Just WANT Another DRINK

So a couple of days ago whilst at work I got a call to go see the managers in the computer room. So, I was thinking that I was in some trouble possibly fired. I get back there and my manager tells me that somebody took a shit on the floor and that it needs to be cleaned up. I was like fuck that shit, I don't get paid enough. Needless to say I was walking towards the human shit while this conversation was going on because I am a spineless fuck when it comes to telling people off in management positions because I need my weekly paycheck. Well, I ended up not actually picking up the shit itself. The ASM did that with a rag himself. I did follow him around with the mop though. I think it was some kid that shit their pants because it wasn't like a pile of shit, it was like a few little nuggets. Some little girl did step in it though and I thought. That. Was. Hilarious. I'm horrible. I know. I'm going to hell. Whatever. Fuck it. She was tracking it down a hallway and our manger had to explain to her parents what happened. HAHA. Well, it was an humourous and disgusting experience all at once.

I put in for a vacation for the first week of June, maybe I'll get it, maybe I won't, I hope I do because I need a vacation before I start causing bodily harm to anyone and everyone within the confinment of that shithole. I just need a week of nothingness.

On May 9, 2008 I took my vow to become sober for a while to dry myself out. I have a very addictive personality and I had felt myself on a downward spiral with drinking. It was getting so bad that I was having cravings while at work for a drink. I don't know how long I want to stay sober. I know that it's not for long. I don't even think it's for much longer. I just know that it's been about 11 days now. Which is good since I was intoxicated every night for almost two weeks when I wasn't at work. I figured that I'd give myself two weeks or so, so that I could not have withdrawls and shit anymore.

Lately, I've been giving much love to Clutch. I love their music. Everything from their early nineties punk/metal phase to late nineties classic rock phase which evolved into their now classic rock/bluesy sound that they have on their latest album "From Beale Street to Oblivion". They had awesome songs such as "Careful With That Mic" from the album "Pure Rock Fury", "Power Player" (which this blogs title comes from a line in that song" off of "From Beale Street to Oblivion", "The Mob Goes Wild" (awesome Anti-Bush shit, I'm in love with political music) off of "Blast Tyrant", and "Burning Beard" and "10001110101" off of "Robot Hive/Exodus". Check some of that shit out if you're fucking bored and love muzak. That's enough of my musical boasting.

I really don't have much else to say at the moment but, if I think of something I'm sure it will be said eventually.

No comments: