Thursday, May 1, 2008

I think it's gonna rain when I die...

So I've been quite busy with a lot of shit lately. Being disgruntled at work among other things.

The title of this blog is a Alice in Chains reference listen to "Rain When I Die" fucking sweet song.

I saw a truck the other day and they had taken off the Ford logo from the front grill of the truck and put on a "Peterbuilt" symbol. For one that is false fucking advertising and for two; who the hell do they think that they are fooling with that cheesy ass fucking thing. We all know that it's just another shitty ass Ford and that they wish that they could have something better. I hate people.

Over they last month or so I have become the most fucking disgruntled employee. I hate going to my job at all times pretty much. I hate listening to what pretty much anyone in the fucking building has to see and I get a fucking headache almost instantly when I walk into the building.

I have been getting some overtime lately which doesn't help me and helps me a lot all at the same time. Gives me extra money but when I fucking get there I hate the place even more so I guess they just cancel each other out which makes it a null and void day. I guess that every day is null and void because I hate it but I need money and that's a positive. Very few days equal out to a positive day. So pretty much I'm rambling about how my life has become a series of null days therefore my life is pretty much null and has no impact on this Earth as of right now. I guess I just have to wander these streets, so to speak, until September when I get the hell out of this place and get to Providence to do some schooling.

I don't know what else to right. Oh, check out "New Shoes" by Paolo Nutini...good tune. I have been listening to a lot of Guns 'N' Roses and Velvet Revolver lately. Can't wait to see who the new Velvet Revolver singer will be since Scott Weiland left to start up Stone Temple Pilots again...I think my VR and G'N'R obsesssion has stemmed from my reading of Slash's autobiography which is fucking awesome.

No comments: