Friday, May 9, 2008

I Need Your Dicsipline, I Need Your Help...You Know Once I Start I Cannot Help Myself

So I am allegedly getting my check from the government quite soon. That's how fucking shitty our government is. They promise us these fucking stimulus checks and then everybody wants to know when we will be getting them so we can do some economy stimulating, but alas they tell us all technically when we are getting them. Something to do with your Social Security Number. Whether you got direct deposit and all kinds of shit. What time of the day you were born and whether or not you smoke and if you like to wad your toilet paper or fold it are all very very important government stipulations to find out when you should get your stimulus check. Why not just fucking send them out alphabetically by last name. Do something easy to understand so you don't have to do fucking math and shit to figure out when you are getting it you can look at a chart and go, "Oh, my last name ends with a "B" therefore I should get my check between this date and this date. I fucking hate our government, if it wasn't such a hassle I would go to school in Canada and just fucking live there for the rest of my life. Our government has become so fucked up and corrupt that we can't do anything or say anything at all without the fear of having broken our laws. This country is nothing like it used to be or originally stood for. This country fucking stood for freedom and being able to do what you like. That's what it was founded for way back when we were being dictated by a king in mother Britain. We have reverted back to that day in age when we have a huge talking head dictating what's wrong, what's right, what to say, and when to fucking piss. I think that's it for the politics for the moment.

So, I'm probably about to break the rules right now but, I don't give a shit. On Wednesday I was sat down in the principal's office and got slapped on the wrist at work. I was sat down by mom and dad and told that I've been a bad boy. I know that mom will most likely eventually read this but it's nothing personal but every child that gets yelled at is a bit bitter afterwards. So apparently I talk too much. I talk to this person and that person and yada yada yada. Alright, I do do this and everyone else does in the corporation, yet, I was the one who was caught this time so ok I'll take that one. My bad. So another thing that I've been doing is shirking my responsibilities as a lot attendant. Ok, so I don't push carts 100% of the time. I go and help in other departments. Sometimes they are short handed and have an influx of customers so I go help expedite a bit. Sometimes they grab me to help out because they just need that extra set of hands. So, I can't do any of that anymore unless the parking lot is spotless. Alright, so the company, when you are first hired, indoctrinates you to "bleed orange" by showing you videos for 10 hours on how we "help in all departments" and how we are all a "family" at work and when I try to live out these values day to day on the sales floor I get reamed out because there are carts out in the lot. Whatever, man I'm just so fucking sick of this shit in this fucking place, really all I have to do is make it until September 6 and then I'll be gone. I need out. Bad.

No comments: