Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Things I thought about on 9/11

Just a small entry for today. I was over at the lumber door/pad today while a man was having about 25 sheets of sheetrock loaded into his truck by the forktruck with the guys from lumber. The man was paying for his sheetrock when an older woman walks up to the cashier and asks him if she can get a board cut and he explained to her that she would be taken care of as soon as someone was free from loading. She then cried out that if she didn't get this board cut the woman she was with would DIE! I was not aware that wood was the cure to any kind of illness at all. The woman played the fucking death card. She then proceeded to harass the sheetrock man exclaiming that the board would take five minutes and that his sheetrock would take an hour and the other woman would be dead. She was severly fucked up and I wanted to punch her in the throat because she was just that goddamned annoying. The guy with the sheetrock ended up going off on her for me. He told her that "patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue even for someone at your old age!" I was fucking dying this man was voicing my thoughts. But that's pretty much it for today mostly same ol' boring shit while the rain drizzled down. The man was buying sheetrock while rain was coming down??? He wasn't all there either I guess. These are some of the things that I think of while at work...

No comments: