Thursday, September 6, 2007

Things I thought about on 9/06

So first let me paint a picture for you; a family of indians, not tomahawk indians the dot indians. They all walk into the Home Depot. Now they all looked normal. Except for one thing. They were all wearing those goddamned Crocs shows. Has anybody ever told them that they look ridiculous. Now this was the father, mother, son and daughter all sporting red, purple, baby blue, and hot pink Crocs respectivly. Now these are the most STUPID FUCKING LOOKING FOOTWEAR. Never mind when grown adults, nevermind, MEN wear them. Men have no right to wear those shoes. But on some goddamned sneakers like the rest of the men in the goddamned nation. WHAT THE FUCK YOU LOOK FUCKING RIDICULOUS...

DON'T LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE UNATTENDED AT PUBLIC BUSINESSES IF YOU HAVE A CAR ALARM...There is no way to contact you to turn it off and it gives me a headache and the desire to take a bat to that shit. If my job didn't way in the balance and I had to listen to it for 4 hours I would've. It went from about 10 in the morning until about 4 in the afternoon. I was there at 1 to hear it. This fucking asshole left his shit ass fucking Nissan Pathfinder that was held together by zip ties at the Home Depot and his goddamned alarm went off with no way to shut it off. It just fucking sucked. Goddamned MOTHER FUCKINGG PEOPLE FUCKING PISS ME THE FUCK OFF CUNT ASS FUCK BITCH MOTHER FUCK ASSHOLE LICKING WHORESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kind of feel better now...

These are some of the things that I think of while at work...

No comments: