Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Things I thought about on 9/18 [Part 2]

More MOTHER FUCKERS...I'm getting pretty sick of fucking people in the store that believe that the lot attendant actually works for their department when I actually have my own fucking department to fucking take care of. This has become a problem over in lumber with them thinking that I am their personal fucking spotter...I am more than a MOTHER FUCKING FLAG STAND YOU FUCKS....I mean what the hell I'm getting called to load fragile old bags and I have to stand here and hold flags because your job seems to be more important than mine...I think fucking not...Number 1 is most important to me and last I checked I was Fucking 1...

2 is Millwork and you all know that story and then some I won't even start on THOSE FUCKSTICK FUCKKNOB MOTHERFUCKS...Only two of 'em though...The other 2 are actually pretty good...3 is the motherfuck at the service desk and I'm only talking about one of them.. She has toned down her use of me lately. I do believe that I have made it clear that the back of my shirt does not read Welcome because I AM NOT A FUCKING DOOR MAT. Fuck that and fuck them...All of 'em...But of course this is only a blog...I will probably still take most of it because I like having a steady source of income....

These are some of the things that I think of while at work...

No comments: