Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Things I thought about on 9/18

I love sexual innuendo so damn much I don't think that I could live without it. I was outside today fucking around when on the radio came across the voice of an annoying bitch. She said verbatim, "Zac, Carol is wondering where her rug is." Now I don't know what you would thing of in a situation such as this but my mind of course was on a one way track to pervert town and had to suppress the urge to make some kind of wise fucking remark to it. I did although die laughing.

Nothing really fantastic or fucking stupid to report for today I just haven't blogged in two days and felt the want to do it...

So I am trying to make a complete list of what my job actually is here's what I have so far:
1. Cart Pusher
2. Maintenance/Janitor (Change light bulbs, mop, sweep, clean out vomit fucking trash cans, etc.)
3. Professional Painter
4. Professional Spotter
5. Breakroom Attendant (My favorite :-)
6. Scapegoat
7. Clown (My personal quest...love to make people laugh only true thing that makes me happy :-D)

Umm that's all I have so far...this was less funny more useless but what the hell I've danced enough for the last three weeks gotta have a serious post every now and then...I promise this won't be a habit...

These are some of the things that I think of while at work...

No comments: