Sunday, September 16, 2007

Things I thought about on 9/16

Does it make me a bad person if I don't particularly care how someone is doing at any given time in the day? I am addressing the random people that I do not know that pass me at any given point in the day and go "How's it goin'?" or "How are you?" Now I think that these people are either overly senstive to everyones feelings, drones of society who have this drilled into their heads as a proper greeting in place of a friendly "Hello"...I can do hello but then when they say "How you doin'?" in passing sometimes I don't have the time to stop and shoot the shit as to how my day is going. I don't want to lie to them either and say "OK" if I'm clearly not having a good day. And now the proper response to the question they are asking is usually "Good/Bad/Whatever, and how are you doing?" Now this exchange can really take up a good 2 minutes of my valuable time sometimes. This is just unacceptable. I believe that complete strangers should have to stick to the simple Hello's and let it be...I don't want to get to personal with these people at all....And then you have the people that ask you how you are and keep walking...what fucking assholes...why ask the question if you don't WANT a fucking answer...not that I give one out usually anyways. I don't mind if someone I know asks me how I'm doing...if I know them enough I may actually be even curious as to how they are doing...alright that's enough of that shit and I think that I have used far too many elipseses....

Ok so I'm thinking this might actually be a had to be there moment but I was told to put it in here so I will...maybe somebody will find it funny. We were having our store meeting at work tonight and we were getting our success sharing checks which is a big joke to begin with. So I was bored to begin with and was yelling things out, clapping at innappropriate times, what have you that you would do at assembly's way back in high school. I was an expert at that. So when people were going up to get there checks they were hugging their superior. Which I found to be fucking odd. Taht would make me personally uncomfortable. So on my way up to grab my huge fuckin' bonus I spotted Mr. Silver standing on the side there and I grabbed a hold of him to hug him as a joke instead of my direct superior because it's just funnier. Well I latched onto him like he was my fucking savior in life and he turned as red as a fucking apple. A red apple like a McIntosh not a Granny Smith those are green. But anyways afterwards people pointed out that he couldn't stop blushing after that and he had a bulge in his pants which makes me question things, you know what I mean? He's saying it's just the way the pants are...Hmmm we'll never know for sure but I hope it was just the way his pants are...

Well I guess that's it for this evening...These are some of the things that I think of while at work....

No comments: