Sunday, August 26, 2007

Things I thought about on 8/26

So today nothing really funny happened. Well it wasn't funny to me anyways. I was helping a woman load up her cart with about 50 bricks of paverstones. While bending down to set them down she reaches up and accidentally knocked about 30 of them off the shelf and about 10 of them landed on my back. So my back is now fucking hurting like hell and I got to spend a bunch of time at the hospital to get checked out which our manager didn't like me going there with HD footing the bill but oh fucking well. I also had to get Drug tested for some mysterious reason and they sent me with a department head. Good thing I got Bob from hardware at least he's not boring. But I'm out of work tomorrow and I'm high on Vicodin right now because the ER doc was cool at BMC...Oh well should be back on Monday to working. Fucking dumbass woman. Not to mention that her daughter was breast feeding her baby right in Home Depot. That was some fucked up shit.

No comments: