Friday, August 17, 2007

Bicyclists belong on Bike paths!

Alright so this is something from on the way to work. I was driving to work at about 12:30 going past right where the railtrail is conviently placed so that people may bicycle there way to wherever they may be going out of the way of cars. Now I was driving at about 12:30 and that is lunch traffic time. When I drove by two bicycle riders, two and they were riding side by side so that one of them was practically in the lane of traffic! Get the fuck off of the road I don't know what makes you think that you can just drive right along with the rest of us. The last thing that I want to go down for is vehicular homicide! What happens if one them crashes right into all the dangerous traffic. They should be using the nifty bike riding trail the fucking dumbasses. Oh well though what can I really do but to sit here and fucking gripe about it in my fucking blog...

No comments: