Saturday, August 18, 2007

Things I thought about on 8/18

Alright so today I went into one of our bathrooms at the Home Depot and I recognized that someone had been so upset with our store that they carved into the T.P. dispenser that "The Home Depot Sucks". Now what I would really like to know is if this person went in there just to carve this or if they had to use the restroom and got bored while sitting on the can? Who brings a carving implement into the bathroom anyways? Why do they feel the need to be doing there business and carving. I don't understand people sometimes. While on the subject of bathrooms I would also like to say taht yesterday I went into the restroom that is open to the public and went to go into the handicapped stall, because why should we let the crips get all that space I, in fact like the extra room...sometimes I practice new dance steps while in there but that's beside the point. Well, anyways, I went into the stall and somebody had thought to smear their shit on the seat of the toilet and around the outside of the bowl and I think to myself why in the FUCK would anyone smear their shit around on the toilet. This wasn't just that they missed they smeared that shit around. What the fuck are these people? Fucking monkeys? What the FUCK! I was speechless at this finding. It just mystifies me at how primitive people are. We have fucking technology up the ass and fucking geniouses and shit and then we have these people smearing SHIT AROUND ON A TOILET!!!!!These are some of the things that I think of while at work...

No comments: