Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things I thought about on 8/21

I love '90's alternative rock. I love a lot of the music from back then; know all the words and whatever. But as I was walking through today singin' along to "Wonderwall" by Oasis for the 8th time that day I thought that maybe this billion dollar company could put more than 90 fucking songs on a playlist so that I can have a bit of a variety in my tunage for the day.

So I understand in the weight conscious America people want to exercise. But when you park in the farthest parking spot for your excercise would you excercise your way back up towards the front with the cart. That's the point of parking out there. To make yourself work out a little more. Not to make me pissed off at every goddamned customer who does it. Now I've actually seen someone who was parked 3 spaces from where all of our carts are put bring his cart 5 spaces the opposite way to put a HD cart with a group of Wal-Mart carts. What the Fuck man. Is your head so far stuck up your fucking ass that you don't know the difference from group a gray carts and a group of orange carts like the one that you are pushing that you've walked past twice since you've parked in the fucking parking lot. I also hate when people think they are doing me a favor by shoving a cart towards me while I'm already pushing a line of 12 carts towards the front. I'm a little fucking busy at the moment. I 'm sorry that I can't directly cater to your needs but you'll have to walk it up there yourself mother fucker. You also have the option of leaving it right there and making me walk back through where I've already cleared all the carts out. Whatever you fucking want you fucking asshole mother fucking pricks. And then the mother fuckers who bring over Wal-Mart carts then try to pass them to me. Uh-uh. No way am I bringing back the fucking Wal-Mart carts I've already got enought to do. You can fuck yourself and your fucking Wal-Mart fucking cart...

These are some of the things that I think of while at work...

No comments: