Sunday, August 19, 2007

Things I thought about on 8/19

So today while chilling at the service desk while I was supposed to be doing something more productive an older gentleman walks up and asks the service associate for a piece of paper, a pen, and a tape measure. He says that he wants to measure one of our grills on display to see if it will fit in his SUV. He then procedes to ask us if they are assembled or in a box. We tell him of our free assembly and he then looks back and asks if he measures the display how will he know if the grill he buys will fit in his truck. This man really thinks that the display models are a different size than the grills we sell them. Now bear in mind that our grills are on display and life size and you can see that they are not minitures or anything like that. This man actually thought that he would be buying a different size grill. Some people are just plain stupid....

So, I also had a woman drive up to have me load a box that was probably about 80" long and 18" wide. She drives up in a Volkswagon Passat wagon and opens up the hatch and says "There you go" She didn't even lower down the back seat or anything. I asked her to put down the seats and pull forward the passenger seat so that it would fit and you would think that I asked her to blow me or something. She had such an accosted look on her face. She was rolling her eyes and everything. I wish that I could've fucking smacked her. Fucking ho...These are some of the things that I think of while at work...

No comments: