Saturday, August 25, 2007

Things I thought about on 8/25

Short entry for today. I took French for all 4 years of high school and last night I realized that if you meld english and french that The Home Depot could actually be known as The Home Of Pot seeing as de is of in french. Oddities that make it impossible for me to work. Oh yeah and Mrs. Ducquette of Ducquette's driving school is a fucking crazy ass bitch. She came into THD yesterday and bought a thing for blinds that holds em up and everything it cost her 16 bucks. She took it outside had me cut off about a 3 cent piece from it and threw the rest of it away. She just wanted the little stick that you turn to open and close blinds. Fucking dumb ass hoe.

These are some of the things that I think of while at work....Now I have to go to work...

No comments: